To schedule the monthly reports, start by logging into the Corporate Control Center.
- You will then want to navigate and launch the Report Scheduler.
- In the top right select Add to create a scheduled report.
A job scheduling window should pop up.
- Name should read "Radius - Your Company Name".
- Description should read "Occupancy Network"
- Time should read "9:00 AM"
- The frequency should be "Month" and select "1"
- Navigate to the right click Select Sites
- In the top right you will click selection All and then click Next
- In the middle of the window under scheduled reports click on Select
A window with a list of all the reports should pop up
- Select the box next to Occupancy History
- Before selecting OK, navigate to the top right and ensure period is monthly and file type is .xlsx - Raw dataset
- Click OK
Next you want to navigate to the bottom left of the window to add emails
- Select the green + icon in the bottom left of the window
- Group name should read "Radius - Your Company Name""
- E-Mail Addresses should read "email@example.com"
- Select OK
Make sure to save your entry before closing out of the report scheduler.
Note: We suggest that you send us a test file by selecting reports under Corporate Management.
- Select Occupied Monthly
- Combine files into one
- .xslx - Raw Data
- Then click export and save the file to desktop to send to us.