After signing up for Radius insider you will receive an email inviting you to join our Radius+ Slack workspace. To join the workspace simply click the link in the email, fill in your name and a password and hit submit.
- To download slack on your computer, click on the link here.
- To download Slack on your phone, head over to your app store and search "Slack".
After accessing our Slack workspace, you will find 3 channels.
- #general - Exclusive announcements
- #new-developments - Up to date developments coming in the application
- #random - Relatable news or content
Note: Slack workspace is made available to enterprise and Insider users. Insider users get sent an invite link after they complete subscription. If you are an enterprise user and would like an invite to the workspace, reach out to a Radius team member.