WinSCP is a free FTP client for Windows. It can be downloaded from here.
After installing and opening the application, follow these steps to create a secure public/private key pair and connect to our server.
- Select SFTP in the File protocol dropdown.
- Click Tools > Run PuTTVgen.
- Click Generate with the default options.
- The key is generated. Copy the public key contents and paste it into an e-mail to us.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and public key and we’ll associate it with your account.
- Save the Private key to your hard disk and give it a suitable name. The name is unimportant but choose something related to the Union Realtime SFTP server.
- Back at the Login window, click Advance.
- Click Authentication on the left hand tree navigation.
- Under Private key file, click the ellipsis and select the private key file you just saved.
- Click Directories in the left hand tree navigation.
- Under Remote directory, enter the name of the folder containing the data you require access to, and click OK.
To access facility pricing data, enter urt-facility-pricing
To access development project data, enter urt-development-projects
If you don’t see the data you originally had access to when using AWS access and secret keys, please reach out to us.
After Folder Access.
- At the Login window, enter sftp.unionrealtime.com as the host name.
- Under User name, enter the username we provided when we created your account.
- Click Save to save the connection for future use.
Once we receive your public key and associate it with your account, you’ll be able to login.
Click Login to connect.