We recommend using Transmit for Mac. It is available to download here.
Transmit is capable of generating the secure public/private key pair easily and conveniently.
After installing and opening Transmit, create a new Server using the SFTP protocol.
- Select SFTP in protocol dropdown.
- Enter sftp.unionrealtime.com in the address box.
- Enter your username in the User Name box. The team at Radius+ can provide you with a username if you don’t already have one.
- On the right hand side click on the Key Icon and then click the Edit button.
- Click +, followed by Generate Key.
- Enter a name for your key. The name is unimportant but choose something you can easily recognize later.
- Format should be RSA, and Size should be 2,048.
- Click Generate, and then Copy Public Key.
The Public Key is a randomized string of characters which should copy into an e-mail to us.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and public key and we’ll associate it with your account.
Once we have received your public key and associated it with your account, you will be able to log in.
- In Remote Path enter the name of the folder containing the data you require access to:
To access facility pricing data, enter urt-facility-pricing
To access development project data, enter urt-development-projects
If you don’t see the data you originally had access to when using AWS access and secret keys, please reach out to a Radius+ team member.