New feature alert!
Radius+ now has Alerts. You can now create pricing, inventory, or facility alert, see below to learn how to create an inventory alert.
To create an alert, click on the bell icon on the Locations page (click on a portfolio), Facility Profile page, and Competitors page, or click on Alert Manager on your Analysis dashboard.
Inventory alerts are alerts that users can create to track any changes in inventory.
To create an inventory alert, click on the bell icon or Alert Manager on the menu. A pop-up window will appear.
Select Your Type
1. Select Inventory as the type of alert you'd like to create.
2. Choose the type of inventory change; Added Unit Type, Removed Unit Type, or Added or Removed Unit Type. Click Continue.
Select Your Market
1. Enter the address you'd like to create an alert for, if you clicked on the bell icon from the Locations, Facility Profile, or Competitors page, the last address you performed your analysis will be prepopulated.
2. Choose your trade area; 1, 3, 5, or 10-mile radius.
3. Choose the facilities you'd like to create the alert for. Click Continue.
Select Your Criteria
1. Select the unit size and features you'd like to create an alert for.
Name and Save
1. Review your alert criteria and name it. Click save to save the alert.