New feature alert!
Radius+ now has Alerts. You can now create pricing, inventory, or facility alert, see below to learn how to create a facility alert.
To create an alert, click on the bell icon on the Locations page (click on a portfolio), Facility Profile page, and Competitors page, or click on Alert Manager on your Analysis dashboard.
Facility alerts are alerts that users can create to track any new development projects and new facilities in their trade area.
To create a facility alert, click on the bell icon or Alert Manager on the menu. A pop-up window will appear.
Select Your Type
1. Select Facility as the type of alert you'd like to create. Click Continue.
Select Your Market
1. Enter the address you'd like to create an alert for, if you clicked on the bell icon from the Locations, Facility Profile, or Competitors page, the last address you performed your analysis will be prepopulated.
2. Choose your trade area; 1, 3, 5, or 10-mile radius. Click Continue.
Select Your Criteria
1. Select the Pipeline Status you'd like to create an alert for. You can choose more than one. Click Continue
Name and Save
1. Review your alert criteria and name it. Click save to save the alert.